The river flows out of gold in Saudi Arabia to help people here get rich quickly

1 116

Discover the golden stream flowing for more than 2000 years in Saudi Arabia, no wonder the people here became rich overnight.

Not only getting rich from oil, a village here has discovered a river flowing upstream they contain a lot of gold underneath, the yellow stones are found when checked, 98% of them are gold, the remaining 2% are impurities. They have exploited them thoroughly, some have become millionaires and bought many oil fields to do business.

1 116

Saudi Arabia is known for its huge oil reserves, but it’s not just oil that makes the country rich. In recent years, a stream located in the western part of the country has attracted worldwide attention due to its unusual feature – it flows with gold. This stream is called Mahd Adh Dhahab, which means “Golden Cradle” in Arabic.

Mahd Adh Dhahab is believed to have been discovered over 2000 years ago by the ancient Greeks and Romans, who named the area “Arabia Felix” or “Arab Happiness” due to its abundance of gold. . The stream runs about 8 km through the desert and gold is found in its sediments. The gold in the stream is believed to have come from nearby gold mines, which have been mined for thousands of years.

In recent years, with the help of modern technology, miners have been able to extract large amounts of gold from the stream. The discovery of the gold mine brought wealth and prosperity to the local people, who previously lived in poverty. The local government has also invested in the area’s infrastructure, providing better roads, schools and healthcare facilities.

The discovery of Mahd Adh Dhahab not only brought economic benefits to Saudi Arabia but also attracted tourists from all over the world. People come to see the stream and experience the gold-digging atmosphere that still exists in the area.

However, the extraction of gold from the stream has raised concerns about the environmental impact on the surrounding ecosystem. Environmentalists worry that the stream’s delicate balance could be disrupted by mining activities. The government of Saudi Arabia has implemented regulations to minimize environmental impact and ensure sustainable mining operations.

In short, the discovery of Mahd Adh Dhahab brought prosperity to the people of Saudi Arabia and put the country on the map as a destination for gold enthusiasts. However, it is necessary to balance economic development with environmental protection to ensure the long-term sustainability of this precious resource.

Related Posts

© 2023 crypto site - Theme by WPEnjoy